Job Title [Engineering Associate]
Job Postings- Sales Analyst
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Position Type: Full Time- Non-exempt
- Assist the implementation of continuous improvement activities. Applies lean manufacturing and six-sigma techniques to eliminate waste, reduce lead times and improve product quality
- Assist product transfers from one location to another. May be internal moves as well as global suppliers.
- Maintain data integrity throughout the systems and reporting tools
- Liaise and support cross-functional teams (Suppliers, QA/RA, Planning, Warehouse, Sales, Marketing and Finance) to ensure the company meets performance targets
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills, superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of FDA QSR/ISO guidance and QMS requirements
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods
- Knowledge of blueprint development, blueprint reading and GD&T
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and six-Sigma problem solving techniques
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, ability to get along with diverse personalities and develop strong business relationships with vendors and associates; tactful, mature and flexible. Must have good reasoning abilities, organization awareness, sound judgement.
- High energy level and comfort performing multiple projects along with day-to-day activities
- Results-orientated with a tireless work ethic.
Required Education and Experience
- Pursuing or Completed Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical, Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or Associates Degree with significant experience
- Experience and proficiency with CAD software, SolidWorks required
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft products and ERP Systems.
- Excellent understanding of computer-based tools and how to apply them to improve business processes, reporting and analytics.
- Ability to understand meaningful KPIs with validated data.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position requires up to 10% travel.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Backup/ team coverage of other functions
- Other projects and duties as assigned by to other departments
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a full comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time at manager’s discretion