Job Title [Customer Service Rep II]
Job Title: Customer Service Rep II
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Position Type: Full Time- Non-exempt
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Respond to a heavy volume of customer phone calls, e-mails and faxes related to order inquiries.
- Responsibilities include expediting orders, tracking shipments, investigating shipping problems and coordinating resolution of any issue that may negatively affect customer satisfaction.
- Create customer order requests in appropriate databases to support accurate processing of domestic and international customer orders, pricing and invoicing.
- Review orders received for accuracy and completeness, confirm and/or correct customer orders prior to entering into system.
- Communicate and interface with customers, freight forwarders, agents, vendors, sales, supply chain and internal team,
- Comply with all company, departmental and applicable quality system requirements, procedures and policies.
- Manage short supply situations, backorders and manual allocations as required.
- Input and manage orders for exception products requiring special handling. Compose accurate, prompt and appropriate replies to all customer contacts.
- Ensure that all potentially serious incidents are raised to the appropriate level of management.
- Timely and accurate processing and invoicing of domestic and/or international orders.
- Support promotional sales campaigns and product launches.
- Resolve service inquiries to the satisfaction of the customer within established company guidelines.
- Handle all customer inquiries and concerns according to FDA/ISO/cMDR and other regulations governing medical devices and HIPPA regulations.
- Participate in other projects as required.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented individual who is able to prioritize work to ensure proper work flow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Ability to multi-task
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience using an ERP system preferred
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- BS Degree